We have no puppies at the moment. According to fact Minion is recovering from an injury, we let the date for the next litter open.
We expect puppies with excellent characters, good temper, great appetite and passion for activity. We hope them to grow up in perfect family dogs.
By leaving for new homes our puppies will:
- have full pedigrees, registered by CMKU, a FCI memeber (the pedigree certificates will be probably ready later and will be sent to new owners via post)
- be vaccinated and dewormed appropriately to the age of leave for new home
- be microchipped and have euro pet passport
- be socialized at home with human family members and other dogs
- will have life-time breeder’s service